Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thank You Lisa!

Another beautiful gift to help brighten what has become a hard week for me.

Thank you so much to Lisa at Waterfall Angels, for creating these amazing images of Peyton's name.



Lisa lost her son Jasper Thomas in March of 2009. Due to HELLP syndrome, a condition that threatened Lisa's life, Jasper was born at 6 1/2 months and fought for life for 36 hours.

Lisa took these stunning pictures of Peyton's name that she had written on a river rock and photographed at Rainbow Springs State Park in Florida.

Regarding name requests Lisa writes:  I will be taking request as soon as I'm done writing the angels of the blogs that I follow. Thank you for your patience. 


Please be sure to head over and show Lisa your love, and Lisa, thank you so much for this beautiful gift. 

13 comments:

  1. It is so beautiful! What a special gift. I hope it helps lift your spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a thoughtful thing that Lisa does for our angels. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous...simply beautiful. What a thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! It always brings me to my knees when one hurting mama reaches out to another, knowing the depth of the pain that bonds them. Thinking about you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are simply beautiful. Just lovely. Lisa, you're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a thoughtful and beautiful gesture on Lisa's part....amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She has created a beautiful tribute to the angels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to thank you and let you know that I received the beautiful pink angel from the giveaway. I posted about it in my show and tell post today and mentioned you and Peyton in it.

    ReplyDelete