Friday, September 23, 2011

14th Friday Rainbow Blog Rodeo





Has your Rainbow hit a milestone this week?
Starred in a cute video?
Done something adorable? Funny? Downright embarrassing?

If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, 
than you have come to the right place!

Welcome to the Friday Rainbow Baby Blog Rodeo, a place to celebrate the amazing children who have come into our lives after loss, and to strengthen our bond as a community of Rainbow parents.

Every Friday we can gather here to share our little ones' triumphs, brag like the proud parents that we are, and yes ... even own up to our epic fails in parenting (all in good fun of course) via links to our own blogs with posts about any and everything Rainbow from the week.

Feel free to grab the button from the sidebar and help spread the word. Let's bring this Rainbow parenting community together.

I will go first...

Just hanging around.... 

Caught this video of The Snowflakes this morning. 

Squeaks was chewing on Bubba's feet, which is what I wanted to get on the video, but as always, they spotted the camera before I could. 

Can you tell who our extrovert is?

I love how Bubba just keeps on keepin' on - like nothing is happening at his feet. 


And because we are still transitioning into solids... 
a few more eating pictures.
Here the babies are enjoying winter squash.
Yummo!




Look closely... do you see my two new bottom teeth?





So... that is what Bubba and Squeaks
have been up to this week...

What have your rainbows been doing?

Wanna know how you can participate? 
It's easy! Just write a post on your own blog about what your Rainbow(s) has been up to this week, and then add the link to that post in the Linky widget below. 





****
A side note: As a way to honor her third birthday, I have entered the Reader's Digest "Your Life" Contest with an entry about my experience mothering Peyton. The voting is open until November 15th, and you can vote once a day. It would mean a great deal to me to get Peyton's story in Reader's Digest. I am currently ranked in second place. Can you please help me out by visiting this link and casting your vote for my entry. Thank you so much!








3 comments:

  1. The snowflakes are too cute. Love the goofy mouths covered in food.

    I was able to vote for Peyton's story today. SMILE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are getting SO big Kristin!!! Love their gorgeous blue eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could play in the rodeo, but my rainbow baby died when she was two months old. We buried her kitty corner from her older sister who was stillborn the week of her due date a year & a half prior. My rainbow baby moved to The Other Side of the Rainbow, and left me to celebrate the watercolored memories of her amazing sweetness.

    ReplyDelete