Monday, January 10, 2011

The Creme de la Creme

I am a few weeks behind in posting this, but as I am sure you understand from my last post, these last few weeks have been a bit of a roller coaster.

For the fifth year in a row, the amazing Mel, over at Stirrup Queens, has posted her Creme de la Creme list for 2010. The Creme de la Creme is a compilation of the best blog posts of the Adoption, Loss and Infertility Community. As of this morning, 333 posts have been placed on the list. You can find my post,  Tending To Our Wounds, at #2.

I have just started to make my way through each one, but some of the must reads I have come across so far are Living in the Rainbow's An Idiot's Guide to Grieving Dads located in spot #233, and Still Life with Circle's With Thor Home which can be found at #192.

Be sure to check out the list where you can read posts from bloggers you are already familiar with, and to have the opportunity to be introduced to new ones. If you have a post you would like to submit to the list, Mel is taking entries until the end of this month.

Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I will read one once I get a chance. Hope you are having better days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the link to my Grieving Dad's post. I appreciate it and especially if you found it helpful.

    I aim to work my way through the Creme page soon

    Take care - 61 days to go huh! wow, stay well and safe and wonderful things in your future

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the shout out, Kristin. Love Mel's project. xo

    ReplyDelete