Thursday, October 6, 2011

15th Friday Rainbow Baby Blog Rodeo


Welcome to the Friday Rainbow Baby Blog Rodeo, a place to celebrate the amazing children who have come into our lives after loss, and to strengthen our bond as a community of Rainbow parents.

Every Friday we can gather here to share our little ones' triumphs, brag like the proud parents that we are, and yes ... even own up to our epic fails in parenting (all in good fun of course) via links to our own blogs with posts about any and everything Rainbow from the week.

Feel free to grab the button from the sidebar and help spread the word. Let's bring this Rainbow parenting community together.

I will go first...


SO HAPPY TOGETHER...


There are few things in life that bring me more joy, than bearing witness to the way Bubba and Squeaks interact. Here are a few pics of them just hangin' out last week... I love these pics, even if Squeaks DOES have green bean stuck under her nose.





The Snowflakes' latest milestones are saying "dadadadada" and making funny spit noises. Squeaks is a crawling machine, and Bubba is army crawling. They both are loving solids, though Squeaks will always look disgusted the first bite and demand each bite thereafter. They have mastered (and quite enjoy) stealing each other's toys, and think there is nothing better than chewing on on another's feet or hands.

God I love them.



So that is what Bubba and Squeaks
have been up to this week...

What have your rainbows been doing?

Want to participate? 
It's easy! Just write a post on your own blog about whatever your Rainbow(s) has been up to this week, and then add the link to that post in the Linky widget below. 


****
A side note: As a way to honor her third birthday, I have entered the Reader's Digest "Your Life" Contest with an entry about my experience mothering Peyton. The voting is open until November 15th, and you can vote once a day. It would mean a great deal to me to get Peyton's story in Reader's Digest. I am currently ranked in second place. Can you please help me out by visiting this link and casting your vote for my entry. Thank you so much!


4 comments:

  1. I love the first picture,
    I love seeing them together.
    Looks like they are hitting all the milestones.
    Boy they do grow fast don't they?

    Will pop over and vote again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful babies! I wish you so much JOY in the coming days, weeks, months and years as you continue to watch those sweet little ones grow and thrive.... XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new blog design Kristen and what a cool idea for a blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful! I have to ask, where do you get those adorable clothes?

    ReplyDelete