Monday, June 27, 2011

My family is growing!

Now it's not what you think. 

No new babies to report (not newer than my little snowflakes who are still pretty new that is) but my family is growing... 
and growing...
and growing...

As of 1PM China time (1AM EST this morning) my sister's family of five became a family of six when they welcomed their new son, Will, into their family! 

Waving Hello!

Will is 7 years old, and from what we have been told, a little ham. He loves to sing and make people laugh. So I have a new nephew, which in and of itself is great news...

BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE...

By the end of the trip, I will actually have TWO new nephews!

Yes, you read that right, TWO NEW NEPHEWS!

My sister's family of six will be a family of seven next week when they adopt James, who is five, and just as cute as can be! 


Check out that smile!

So that's my exciting Monday morning news!

My sister has two more sons.

I have two more nephews.

My snowflakes have two more cousins.

It's a beautiful thing!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful news! Congratulations!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your family! So many blessings and so much happiness this year! I was just thinking, you doubled up on blessings (snowflakes), your sister doubled up (adorable sons), and you family doubled up (two sisters' blessings! I bet Peyton is dancing on her cloud seeing her family's hearts so full! HUGS and congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is great news!!! Congrats to your family. I just love their smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, that is beautiful news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! I am so happy to see the smiling faces of two very lucky boys. Congrats to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete