Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Rainbow Baby Blog Rodeo.

Come Join The Fun!

**Possible trigger post as this deals with Rainbow babies.**


Has your Rainbow hit a milestone this week?
Starred in a cute video?
Done something adorable? Funny? Downright embarrassing?

If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, 
than you have come to the right place!

Welcome to the Friday Rainbow Baby Blog Rodeo, a place to celebrate the amazing children who have come into our lives after loss, and to strengthen our bond as a community of Rainbow parents.

Every Friday we can gather here to share our little ones' triumphs, brag like the proud parents that we are, and yes ... even own up to our epic fails in parenting (all in good fun of course) via links to our own blogs with posts about any and everything Rainbow from the week.

Feel free to grab the button from the sidebar and help spread the word. Let's bring this Rainbow parenting community together.

I will go first...

Someone has been on the move this week.

We were taking pictures to mark the snowflakes' four month birthday, and K...


Well he just cant seem to stay face up!


Every time I turn around the little guy has gone and flipped on me.



 "Hey, how'd I end up like this?"

 I put him back into position...


And he rolls again. Sometimes right onto his sister! 


Luckily she thinks it's hilarious!



"Ahh... that's better."


So tell me...

What have your Rainbows been up to this week?

To join in the fun, write a post on your own blog about what your Rainbow(s) has been up to this week, and then add the link to that post in the Linky widget below. 


Thanks for riding along on the rodeo!

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful idea!!!
    Emma has started to coo a little this week. I can't believe she is already 7 weeks. She loves her brother and has started to follow his voice. He gets a kick of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea. Your little snowflakes are just too cute. Love the photos.
    Lisette, I love the cooing stage, just melts my heart.
    Ernest is eleven months now, and he's been off colour this week with teething and a snotty cold. He's got four top teeth all breaking through at once, poor baby.
    He's starting to cruise now, which is fun, not long until he'll be walking if my older ones are anything to go by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so gorgeous. Those eyes, my goodness. Way to go, Snowflakes. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable...love those bright blue eyes. Love the 5th picture, it looks like they are a real team.

    My link is added.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I'm going to try to find some time today to write about our latest exciting adventures - Soren started walking last night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to participate! Unfortunately the only thing my little rainbow girl has done is kept me company while I am in agony from "backdoor" issues due to her dropping! No one wants to hear about that thought LOL. Thanks for providing an avenue for us to celebrate our rainbows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They think it's fun to frustrate mommy! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun idea! I've added my linky. Your snowflakes are too adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this idea.first time posting here, but i have followed your blog for a while. will be grabbing your button. Something my rainbow natalia did today actually is giggle for me for the third time and i caught in on camera! greatest feeling in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just have to say this is so beyond brilliant, can't wait to share in next week :) Your babies are getting SO BIG!!! They are so adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. He looks so much like Peyton in the last photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just wanted to say that your precious rainbows are so adorable. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete