Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Heavy Heart - Baby Alexander Update

It is with a heavy heart that I report to you all that this babyloss mommas club has claimed its newest member. Sweet Baby Alexander has passed away. He was a brave little warrior, and the sadness I feel at learning of his passing is beyond words.

Please send some messages of love and comfort to his mother, Amanda, at her blog http://alexandermerlin.blogspot.com/

I am devastated at the loss of this precious little boy, and would appreciate if you could all join me in remembering his parents in your prayers and positive thoughts.

RIP sweet baby boy. You have touched so many lives in your six months on earth.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this. I tried clicking on your link but it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so saddened to hear this. I have been following his story every since you linked his blog a few weeks ago. I hate hate hate that someone else has to feel this pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my heart is heavy and my eyes have tears. I am been praying for him and was really hoping that he would rally and be strong. My heart and all that I have goes out to his family. How devastating!

    ReplyDelete